Below you will find links to resources the providers at Community Concierge Care (C3 Cares) recommend regarding you and your loved ones’ health and well-being.
If you have questions for us, feel free to call C3 Cares at (202) 888-6440 or email us at email@example.com.
Medical Info & Coverage
- Patient Education Library – Read about many different medical conditions, including symptoms to look out for and treatment options that may be available.
- Apply for Medicaid via the DC Health Link website or call (855) 532-5465. Medicaid is available to low-income families, children under 19, and pregnant women. You can apply any time throughout the year.
- Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) via the InsureKidsNow.gov website or call (202) 442-5988 – If your income is too high for Medicaid, you may still be eligible for no-cost or low-cost medical and dental care for children 19 and younger.
- Medicare – Medicare is available to those 65 or older or who have a qualifying disability.
- Your Medicare options via the Medicare Plans Patient Resource Center website
- Medicare Advantage plans in D.C. via the AffordableHealthInsurance.com website
- Who to talk to in D.C. about Medicare via the Medicare.gov website or call (800) 633-4227
- Department of Aging and Community Living or call (202) 724-5626 – The D.C. Department of Aging offers support for senior residents and their caregivers, including transportation, nutrition, and more.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) via the D.C. Department of Human Services website or call (202) 724-5506 – SNAP offers nutrition assistance for needy families.
- D.C.’s Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) and find a WIC site near you – The D.C. WIC provides assistance to purchase healthy foods from authorized WIC vendors.
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) or call (202) 401-9351 – LIHEAP offers help with housing and utility costs related to energy use and expenses.
- Video - C3 Cares at the UNGA 77